Cambridge courses are great. Have a look at Marie Bristow's FCE class in Christchurch. Our next Cambridge courses start in September and you can join them either in Auckland or Christchurch.
What's FCE?FCE (First Certificate Exam) is an exam for people who can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level. It is an ideal exam for people who want to use English for work or study purposes.
Is FCE for you?
- understand texts from a wide variety of sources?
- use English to make notes while someone is speaking in English?
- talk to people about a wide variety of topics?
- understand people talking in English on radio or television programmes?
If this describes your skills now, or describes the level of skills you are working towards, then FCE is the right exam for you.
What will FCE do for you?
Cambridge ESOL is a department of the world-famous and historic University of Cambridge. Attaining one of its certificates is an achievement and a reward in itself. However, there are many other benefits to taking FCE:
- an FCE certificate is valid for life
- FCE is truly international, recognised around the world for business and study purposes
- thousands of employers, universities and government departments officially recognise FCE as a qualification in upper-intermediate English.
- FCE gives you a pathway to higher qualifications such as theCertificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).
- FCE's"Can Do' skills" give you the confidence to use English in real situations.
Call us for more information on CAE or go to http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/cae.html