Friday, September 25, 2009

Where to eat out in Christchurch - Level 4



When I feel lonely I go to Osaka – it is not far from Dominion. I usually eat tomkatsu. It is very nice and very cheap. Normally it’s under $12. You can eat sushi and curry. There is kareoke . You can have as much rice and misu soup as you want. Also you can drink beer and other kinds of drinks.
Su Jin


I often go to Tomato which is a Korean restaurant. I like cold noodle soup so I often eat it. Also mixed spicy noodles is a popular Korean food. Especially the tofu soup – it’s to die for. Tomato is located near Dominion. It also sells kinchi which is really delicious and cheap.
Dong Ki


City Express is a convenience store. It’s handy because it has Korean noodles, drinks, snacks, ice-cream etc. We can buy many things there – it’s convenient. In addition this store is near Dominion. It’s useful for us.
Yosuke



I prefer to have lunch from the Swiss CafĂ©. You can find it just across from the Dominion entrance on the other side of the street in Cathedral Junction. It’s open from 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. The menu is priced from $8 - $15. It also sells chocolate.
Li


Do you want to know an insider tip?
Pop in and look – test yourself:
· Test original Japanese food.
· Good and cheap.
· Lots to eat.
· Quality is the trump card.
· It’s just the right thing for you.
· Tell me a better place to eat … I’ll follow you immediately.
Erhard




This store’s name is Yellow Rocket. I usually follow the tram-line from school. You can see Yellow Rocket in front of a black building. They sell bagels, salads, smoothies, coffee and soup. The best of all the food is bagels – they are cheaper than salads or soup. They cost about $8.50. They taste really good. Soups and salads are more expensive than the other foods. You can eat inside or outside if you want. Yellow Rocket opens at 10.00am.
Ji Hyang





I usually pop over to Coupland’s Bakery to buy sandwiches. I think most people already know this place because it’s not too far from Dominion School and the price is really good for students. Also there are many kinds of food like doughnuts, cookies, muffins, bread etc. The taste’s also good. Sometimes I don’t know which one to grab. Finally it’s opposite the end of New Regent Street on Armagh Street, next to the ASB bank. The opening hours are Monday – Friday 7am – 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Hyo Young

No comments: