Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Goodbye Keizo & Sonia! We'll miss you...

Today we are saying goodbye to two wonderful members of our staff, Keizo Ito (Marketing and Japanese mentor) and Sonia Kao (Registrar). They are moving to Sydney, where Keizo will be working at our sister school, the Sydney College of English. We are sad to see them go but we wish them all the best with their new adventure!



Here is a message from Keizo:

Thank you everyone! I have mainly been looking after Japanese students.Yes, I have been very fortunate to meet Japanese students but also I also enjoyed meeting students from other countries. I can see that Japanese students are also very lucky to meet you all.
Physically I am leaving Dominion but my heart remains here.
I can be contacted by email k.ito(at)dominion.school.nz. Sydney is not so far from Auckland so when you visit Sydney, please pop in Sydney College of English (Dominion’s Sister School).


Thank you very much again,


Keizo

No comments: