Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome Kirstin Brown our new Director of Studies


Hello everyone! I am Kirstin Brown, the new Director of Studies for Dominion English Schools in Christchurch and Auckland. Let me tell you a little bit about myself! I grew up in Christchurch and studied right through until the end of my university years (such a long time ago now I can hardly remember!). All my family and fabulous friends still live in Christchurch so I try and go and visit every couple of months. I really miss it! I’ve been in Auckland for over 2 years now and I’m really enjoying it. The sunshine is the best part as well as being able to do so many different things whenever you want! The only downside is the traffic and all the people. When I’m not busy working I like going to the gym, reading, cooking and dancing. My friends and I often go out dancing in Auckland – we take over the dance floor like you’d never believe! I like travelling and lived in Australia for 2 years and Switzerland for 1 year. It was great living in Switzerland because I got to travel around Europe during my holidays. But I’m really happy living in New Zealand as it’s such a beautiful country. I’m proud to call myself a Kiwi!

No comments: