Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interview by Han and Steve from Korea.









Han: Hello, Steve! Thank you for your time. I know that you have a busy schedule. Is this your first trip in New Zealand? When did you come?

Steve: Yes, it is the first time I am travelling in New Zealand. I am very happy I went on the Springfield and Mount Cook trip because it was fantastic. I have never done anything like that before.

Han: What made you happy? And, what did you do on this trip?

Steve: We went horse riding in Springfield and skiing in Mount Cook. We didnt plan to go horse riding but on first day the weather was not very good. The ski field was closed so we chose to go horse riding. At the time, I was a little bit upset because I wanted to go skiing!

The following day we went skiing. We were really excited to see the wonderful snow.

Han: You did a lot!! Do you have plans for your next trip?

Steve: Yes, I have one. I will go somewhere else.

Han: Thanks for answering my questions and enjoy your next trip.

No comments: